Welcome to Hickory Grove Elementary School!
As a parent/guardian of a student at HGES, you are a member of the PTO and we encourage you to get involved. Our purpose is to support and enhance quality education, to promote interest in HGES, and to further cooperation among administration, faculty, parents, and students of HGES. Please come to a meeting and find out what we are all about.
As you search the Dunlap and Hickory Grove websites, be sure to check out the following helpful information:
- Power School – track your student’s grades (3rd-5th grade)
- Café Prepay – an easy way to pay for school lunches
- District Calendar – find the link to the District Calendar at the district website at the top of the page
- HGES Calendar – find the link to the HGES Calendar at the school website under the “About” tab
- PTO Meeting Dates – a list of the meeting dates can be found under “Parent Resource links” at the PTO website.
In addition to attending a PTO meeting, check out our previous newsletters under the “PTO Newsletters” tab. In each newsletter, you will find information about our upcoming events and volunteer needs. We welcome your feedback and ideas as well!