By now, I am sure that your children have almost driven you crazy asking for your help in earning a penguin in connection with the HGES Fall Fundraiser. I apologize for the craziness, but after having spent 4 hours at the school this week collecting coupons and handing out penguins, I can tell you that the kids’ excitement is contagious, and they are really proud of what they are accomplishing. Here are a few answers to commonly asked questions:
1) The coupons are located on the bottom of the instruction sheet that came in the fundraising packet. If you can’t find the coupons, a note from you indicating how many items your child has sold will be fine!
2) The item totals are cumulative from one coupon to the next. For example, if you turned in the 2 item coupon, you only need to sell 3 more items to turn in the 5 item coupon and so on.
3) Online sales count in your item total, so 4 items on your order form plus 1 online item equals 5 items. One online sale earns your child a special “pop-eyed” penguin that is only available for online sales.
4) All order forms and payments must be turned in at HGES by next Wednesday, November 7th. However, if you have finished your sales, feel free to turn in the completed order form and payment in as soon as you are done.
5) Please make all checks payable to the HGES PTO.
Thank you so much for your assistance and support of the HGES PTO! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!